Sunday, March 16, 2008

inspired and free to create


Well thats the exhibiting done for a while,I have a few art comps in the next 8 weeks but other than that I and now free to to create all those wonderful little things that have been niggling their way to the front of my creative urgings.

I want to do some ecaustic work,collage and photo manips with oils and oils sticks,lots of fun stuff that doesn't eat away at the space in my studio,my last lot of work was so big it ended up taking half of the studio,so glad to have sold some of it off.

I'm so looking forward to those lovely days of creating the soft fuzzy images that are in my mind,I see riots of different colour but hey don't I always,layers and layers keep coming to mind,miniatures and largies,even some dolls,I have about 15 of them in the first stages just waiting to be birthed into their final personalities.

I see photos of my town and its people waiting to come to new life with bright bold colours,I see books being bound,sewn and illustrated,I see shrines coming to life and glass being fused painted and become pendants,

I cant wait to begin my creative journey away from the easel for a while,I need a rest from it and from huge canvases,I need to work on paper,I aways come back to paper,ink,watercolour, pencils and chalks,I just adore paper!

Elbert Hubbard: Commitment Quotations

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.

No comments:


dolls

dolls

tiny teeny portrait

tiny teeny portrait
watercolour miniature

something about Mary

something about Mary
just one of many..

leonardos lady

leonardos lady

Spring

Spring

sweet cakes and roses

sweet cakes and roses
yum yums

yet another Mary

yet another Mary

my id

my id

ted

ted