Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Its been a while.


Its been a while since my last blog here but I haven't forgotten this place not that anyone has noticed me yet anyway,lol.

I have been into all sorts of things,I have been working on my book in earnest and its coming on well,I'm now illustrating it and enjoying it immensely,though I would love to have more time to do it.

I have been to Queensland which was pretty inspiring,the miles of sugar cane and the fields of sun flower's were something to truly inspire ones thoughts,the night sky with its velvet appearance was awesome and the clear air was divine,a stark contrast from city life.

I have been doing a few tattoos which has been fun,a few giggle come it but I need to find a good quality ink for this work to continue.

My love for the camera has been as usual a big part of my life,clicking away like mad,lots to do there,Im heading up to Sydney soon with a friend for a day off shooting and should get some brilliant shots,looking forward to that.

I have been working on some little freaky type dolls,they are so cute and perhaps one of my favorite past times,so I have added a few pics of them to this blog.

Well until next time be creative.

Norman Vincent Peale: Faith and Inspiration Quotes

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.

No comments:


dolls

dolls

tiny teeny portrait

tiny teeny portrait
watercolour miniature

something about Mary

something about Mary
just one of many..

leonardos lady

leonardos lady

Spring

Spring

sweet cakes and roses

sweet cakes and roses
yum yums

yet another Mary

yet another Mary

my id

my id

ted

ted