Saturday, August 30, 2008


Hi thin air I'm back,its been a busy few days,lots of creativity,lots of paint,cloth,paper and whatever has been available to use,I'm trying out some beautiful new inks,they are the most glorious metallic colors,they are called pearlescent liquid acrylic,just beautiful.

I have also done a few watercolors for the little books that I'm working on and they have turned out beautifully but I'm ashamed to say that I didn't illustrate one page of the cat book though the doll book is now two pages ahead,thank goodness for small wonders I guess.
Well Im needing to get back to work so untill next time ,keep creative!

Unknown: Dream Quotations
Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away.

No comments:


dolls

dolls

tiny teeny portrait

tiny teeny portrait
watercolour miniature

something about Mary

something about Mary
just one of many..

leonardos lady

leonardos lady

Spring

Spring

sweet cakes and roses

sweet cakes and roses
yum yums

yet another Mary

yet another Mary

my id

my id

ted

ted