Saturday, January 17, 2009


Ive had an awesome weekend,I managed to do lots of work in the studio and on line,so I am feeling some what satisfied at the moment.

I am currently working an a large number of projects to get my Etsy store up and functioning and hopefully start to see some sales.

I need to have a good variety of work in the store I think ,so I am working like mad to get it done and uploaded.

Also I'm working like a crazy woman on my books,they are dragging on and on,the illustration part is the killer at the moment and then I need to have them edited for sending off to a publisher,so it will be a while yet I guess.

I am on holidays from my day job in two weeks so I will do a lot more during my time off,I'm really really looking forward to that,three weeks in the studio,what an awesome thought,cant wait!!!!!!

Favey color this week is green.....
Favey tool this week is my soldering set..
Favey magazine this week is Studios..
Favey sites this week is Flickr and Deviantart..
Favey artist this week is Sarah Zambiasi..


"Hope is a thing with feathers
That perches in the soul:
And sings the tune without words
And never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson 1830 - 1886

No comments:


dolls

dolls

tiny teeny portrait

tiny teeny portrait
watercolour miniature

something about Mary

something about Mary
just one of many..

leonardos lady

leonardos lady

Spring

Spring

sweet cakes and roses

sweet cakes and roses
yum yums

yet another Mary

yet another Mary

my id

my id

ted

ted