Monday, January 26, 2009

From the studio...



Its been an interesting week,creatively speaking,I have been painting,soldering and doll making with a lot of success...

I have learned to solder and am making tiny little watercolours encased in glass and solder,they look so cute,I love them and plan to make heaps of them,I'm hooked on the ol solder!!!!

I have also just been enjoying painting again with all my paints and brushes,its been a treat to sit in the studio and just let it flow,so I'm looking forward to the three weeks I'm taking off,hopefully I will be very productive..

Favey colours this week is...Green and pink
Favey tools are..soldering iron and stencil cutter


Lindsay Anderson: Art Quotes
Art is an experience, not the formulation of a problem.

Louise Nevelson: Art Quotes
Art is everywhere, except it has to pass through a creative mind.

2 comments:

violette said...

Wow........i love the pics of your studio....your painted dolls are intriguing.......i really enjoyed painting some myself...but can't part with them! I have a pattern for making them on etsy tho :).

Your rabbit doll is cool....well........so are ALL OF THEM!

Love, violette

kimkim said...

Violette
Thanks for the comment,its great to hear from you,I have been watching you on youtube forever,I love your work and enjoy your flikr account,I would love to see more of your dolls!


dolls

dolls

tiny teeny portrait

tiny teeny portrait
watercolour miniature

something about Mary

something about Mary
just one of many..

leonardos lady

leonardos lady

Spring

Spring

sweet cakes and roses

sweet cakes and roses
yum yums

yet another Mary

yet another Mary

my id

my id

ted

ted