Friday, April 17, 2009

Teaching???

I am considering teaching a couple of times a week,probably teaching visual journaling or something like that,maybe doll making,we will see,I have quite a few people wanting me to teach them so it could be a big possibility.

I have been pretty active in the studio lately which is why I haven't blogged or done much on line,I haven't had time,also Ive been journaling a lot,prepping some journals for teaching,so I guess I made an unconscious choice already,mmmm that just tweaked.

Also I have been doing soldering,making boxes,dolls,illustrated one of a kind books and heaps more.

The painting in this entry is painted into one of my ideas journals,this will probably end up as a larger more detailed painting,this one was done using indian ink,dip pen,watercolors,rub ons and color pencils,

Best tools for the week.....ink pens and indian ink

Favey product .... arches rough watercolour paper..

Favey book... cloth paper scissors..

Favey colour this week is...dusky pink

favey quote this week is...Tolerance is seeing certain things with your heart instead of your eyes.

2 comments:

www.ibuykorea.com said...

Nice Blog!
Do you know Korea?
If you're interested in Korea,
Feel free to visit my Blog!
Thanks a lot~ ^^

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

GO FOR IT...TEACH YOUR HEART OUT because your work is beautiful and so many people will be forever changed! Congrats and Go FOR IT!
Have you thought about giving Online workshops? I would take a workshop from you! WHOOOHOOOO
Have a great day.
Cheers


dolls

dolls

tiny teeny portrait

tiny teeny portrait
watercolour miniature

something about Mary

something about Mary
just one of many..

leonardos lady

leonardos lady

Spring

Spring

sweet cakes and roses

sweet cakes and roses
yum yums

yet another Mary

yet another Mary

my id

my id

ted

ted