Sunday, February 1, 2009

A time to play!!!!


Well at last my holidays are here and Ill be free to work for three weeks uninterrupted in my studio,oooh Im so happy!

I been browsing through my journals and sketch books for some ideas for art work and dolls and Im totally inspired and ready to roll.

I plan to have my Esty shop stocked up by the end of the month,work my books to the editing stage and make heaps of dolls and miniature paintings.

I also want to sell some dolls on Ebay as well as some art work but the fees area killer,so I will think that over.

I will be doing a lot of soldering as well,using glass and paintings for the images and turn them into hangers,also I will be firing up the kiln and do some pendants as well as some enameling,its so exciting,I plan to have a very productive three weeks......

Favey tools for the week are my sculpting tools..
Favey artist for this week is Tricia Anders
Favey color this week is pink


paint ur dreams in bright colors and bold stripes…

where ever you go, go with all your heart - Confucius

No comments:


dolls

dolls

tiny teeny portrait

tiny teeny portrait
watercolour miniature

something about Mary

something about Mary
just one of many..

leonardos lady

leonardos lady

Spring

Spring

sweet cakes and roses

sweet cakes and roses
yum yums

yet another Mary

yet another Mary

my id

my id

ted

ted