Saturday, September 6, 2008

A not so productive few days!



I didn't get to create as much as I planned but I did do a few things,I painted some pics,took some photos,worked on some dolls,made a few little booky things but nothing notable,I was too sore and sorry to do much of anything of substance,but hopefully next week will be better.

I tried out my new tripod tonight,its awesome,very professional and I love it,it has little levels and windey gadgets,so much fun and makes a photo shoot much easier.

I played around with two wooden dolls that I have,I set them up as a couple in love,you know in the early courtship stage and took photos of them,I know its kinda corny and you probably think I could be doing something much more sensible but it was fun and didn't take much work to do and anyway they looked cute,I then photo shopped it a bit and it came out nice and dreamy,I do love photo shop.

I have a group exhibition coming up soon so I guess Ill have to focus on some paintings for this years Uni exhibit,Ive really cut back my exhibition lately,mmm I must be shifting my focus more on the books I'm getting ready for submission to publishers,hope its worth it.

I have also almost finished a series of watercolors Ive been working on for a while and they look pretty good,lovely and bright,just how I like them,I plan to put them in a journal thingy so that will be interesting I guess.

I think I'm not in the best of moods tonight,My body is hurting and I'm fed up with it,I'm fed up with doctors and needles and tests and doctors surgeries and all the boring long hours that go with it,all that time that could be so much better spent but then it could be worse so I think I will stop venting and be grateful for all that I do have,silly woman that I am.

I think Ill call it a day,finish this post with a positive note,I will have more time to create and I will feel better soon,oh and I just remembered that my ink will be in this week so I will be tattooing next weekend all going well.

Pablo Picasso: Quotes: Art
The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web.

I

No comments:


dolls

dolls

tiny teeny portrait

tiny teeny portrait
watercolour miniature

something about Mary

something about Mary
just one of many..

leonardos lady

leonardos lady

Spring

Spring

sweet cakes and roses

sweet cakes and roses
yum yums

yet another Mary

yet another Mary

my id

my id

ted

ted