Saturday, September 13, 2008


What a crazy weekend,Ive worked flat out on one of the books and made some fair progress,I'm very happy with it so far and cant believe how it is evolving,wow it is exciting seeing it change.

I had a bit of tattoo work to do and that took a good space of time,cant rush them thats for sure,it really takes it out of me when I'm tattooing,I feel drained totally,oh well I love doing it just the same,I have more to do next week,big burly boys moaning and groaning,they turn into girlie's, sweating and sooking,I just shake my head.

The camera was out as always this weekend,dam I love that thing,it is my baby,my second eye,my partner in the crime of voyeurism,I would be lost without it and of course that sweet place called photoshop, oooh its heaven there playing with light and colour,the things you can do with that program is just awesome.

I have to go to my normal job tomorrow,it will be an effort,I'm still not doing to well and the pain comes and goes, I actually cant wait to see the big cahoona doctor next week and get some relief.

The exhibition is creeping up and I have some nice fresh ideas for it,I have about seven works completed but still a few more to choose from will be good,nothing quite like have a choice ,I am working on the concept of Mary as a mother and her pain and grief over the loss of her son and how we all could relate to that no matter our faith,we all just adore our sons,I believe motherhood unites us all,it an spiritual thing to love that deeply,well I think so.

I mad lots of bunnies this week and I love them so much that I don't think I will be able to part with them,typical,I always do that,I'm being over run by little cuties,they are literally every where.

I have to add to another blog and get some rest so I will leave it here but I will be back next weekend.

Danny Kaye: Quotes: Art
Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.

No comments:


dolls

dolls

tiny teeny portrait

tiny teeny portrait
watercolour miniature

something about Mary

something about Mary
just one of many..

leonardos lady

leonardos lady

Spring

Spring

sweet cakes and roses

sweet cakes and roses
yum yums

yet another Mary

yet another Mary

my id

my id

ted

ted