Thursday, October 23, 2008



I have been battling pain for two days now,I havent managed to create much of anything though I have the christmas ornies on the way to completion.
The pain has been merciless and crippling but I am determined to get through it and manage this thing that I have,I wont let it rule my life,I refuse to lay down and give in to it,so today I promise myself that I will begin each day with an exclamation of joy for the life that I have and the ability I have been given to create and to see the beauty that surrounds me,today I am determined to colour my world with strength and beauty,today I live anew.

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.

No comments:


dolls

dolls

tiny teeny portrait

tiny teeny portrait
watercolour miniature

something about Mary

something about Mary
just one of many..

leonardos lady

leonardos lady

Spring

Spring

sweet cakes and roses

sweet cakes and roses
yum yums

yet another Mary

yet another Mary

my id

my id

ted

ted