Monday, October 27, 2008


Its almost my weekend and I am so looking forward to it,I cant wait to create,I plan to do a bee's wax painting,more dolls and of course some illustrations for the book....

I purchased some more paper clay to work on the new dolls,hopefully I will have some images to post soon.

I am also working on some nice shadow boxes,hopefully I will have images of them soon as well.

I plan to do a craft how to in the near future,just some simple craft stuff to share with everyone.

Must have equipment ..a good camera and memory card.
Tip..keep different paint brushes for different paint.


Well its time to run out to my regular job and get normal for a while,see you all soon.

It is not sufficient to see and to know the beauty of a work. We must feel and be affected by it

No comments:


dolls

dolls

tiny teeny portrait

tiny teeny portrait
watercolour miniature

something about Mary

something about Mary
just one of many..

leonardos lady

leonardos lady

Spring

Spring

sweet cakes and roses

sweet cakes and roses
yum yums

yet another Mary

yet another Mary

my id

my id

ted

ted